Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Medieval Weapons

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass." - Pulp Fiction


The ball gag could be considered medieval.

Okay Marcelus, but pliers and a blow torch ain't medieval. Try these. Guest starring Scott.

Tim

Battle Axe

Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Claymore

If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!

Spear

If you see this, it's already too late.

Flail

That'll mess up your day pretty quick.

War Pick

Simple but effective.

Wes
Flail
Morning Star

Way better than a nightstick.

Halberd


Multi-use, multi-pain.

Crossbow

I have one in my truck for use in emergencies.

Battle Axe

Scott
Longbow

And you get a stylish fingerless glove!

Battle Axe
Spear
Throwing Axe
War Hammer

Dave
Long Sword

A really longsword.

Flail
Morning Star
Battle Axe
Crossbow

No comments:

Post a Comment